Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I'm back


My blog train got derailed a little bit over the last 2 months. While I can think of several reasons for my temporary pause in writing posts on my blog, the honest reason is simply laziness. It took emails from about a dozen readers enquiring if all was well and why I had stopped blogging, to wake me up from my slumber. With my post on the impact of inflation and increase in various input costs, I am hoping to restart posting regularly. Hope I don't doze off again.

PS: The pic above is from the telugu movie "Eega" (dubbed in hindi as "Makkhi" and also in several other languages). This is one of those movies I really enjoyed watching. 

14 comments:

  1. thefishmarket.in is the only website where you can order Seafood Online.Dry fish will be shipped from Karnataka through India Post.prawns,seafood,dry seafood Online,Sea Food,dried fish,Sea Food Fish,Fish and Seafood,Buy Dry Fish,Buy Dried Fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It;s really nice blog . I also want to share you that khaugalideals is one of the most amazing website providing online food deals. Please checkout this website for wonderful food deals.

    Deals in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice post and people getting more information about restaurant so this post will definately help them to find best restaurant.I will share this post with my friends.
    Best Restaurants in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is very helpfull for me.If you are looking for restaurant marketing companies you can visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This arrticle is very nice. thanks for sharing.
    restaurant advertising

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trying to increase the internet visibility of your restaurant? Our restaurant marketing firm specializes in developing successful digital marketing plans that are matched to your distinct brand to help you draw in more clients and boost sales.
    restaurant marketing company

    ReplyDelete
  8. <a href="https://70sclassic.blogspot.com/>classic cookware</a> Visit my blog for traditional cookware and its use

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore witnessing the transformation of restaurant enterprises via social media marketing agencies!
    social media marketing agency restaurants

    ReplyDelete